The minor signalling frameworks, which are split into 17 route-based lots have been awarded as follows:
- Amaro Signalling – South East
- AMCO – Scotland, South East and Wales
- Amey – Wales, Wessex and Western
- Balfour Beatty – London North Eastern & East Midlands, Wessex and Western
- Linbrooke – Anglia, Western and London North West
- OSL Global – Scotland
- Volker Rail – Anglia, London North Eastern & East Midlands, London North West
The frameworks will deliver minor signalling and refurbishment works, supporting Network Rail’s Works Delivery teams.
Martin Robinson, commercial director signalling said: “The minor signalling framework awards are the second awards in a three-tier approach to signalling delivery for CP6 which aims to recognise the differing signalling work banks we have to deliver. The awards have gone to signalling suppliers that between them, have many years of experience supporting our maintenance and delivery teams and will help Network Rail to continue to improve the signalling asset condition and in turn improve reliability for passengers over the coming years.